Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hats, Scarves, and more hats

I've been crazy crocheting hats, scarves, and more hats....I even got a head to model them for me!  Some of them became gifts and others I may sell on my etsy shop (imellejaye).  Please check soon as I may be able to add them in a few days.  

On the topic of shops, I've also found  a quaint shop  in Old Town Georgetown called Handcrafts Unlimited.  A couple of  my crocheted blankets are there along with some owl keychains, and owl plushies.  If you're ever visiting Georgetown, please stop by "on the Square in Georgetown."




  The last three pics are sets.  The scarves  of the last two are infinity scarves, you know, the ones that are circular. 

This blogging is a new activity for me and I thank you for being patient.  I'm glad you visited and would enjoy seeing what you've made,( if you're so inclined!)

No comments:

Post a Comment